Me..

Me..

Welcome.. to my lonely world.. =.=''

Welcome.. knowing a lonely NIT..

Saturday, July 17, 2010

海派甜心

Walau A.. so geli n so stupid de movie..
But i like it very much.. so sweet n so gong..
Norwonder she will laugh while telling me the story of tis movie...
I like the Lim Da Lang the most.. n I will copy him in my daily life.. 4 her nia la.. Haha.. ^^ v ...
he is so geli n so 单纯.. so cute but so kind... I like him !!
And about the gurl.. the sketchy gurl so pro.. I oso like her..
Accually the acter is Rainny.. she is cute n solf in my memories..
But tis time she so rough n so gengster... n i oso like her woo.. so unbelievable..
Haha.. if u all so free n so 无聊.. can watch the movie..
It so funny n so 炸到 !! can make u feel happy n sikit gila..
I have watch 2 chapter le.. laugh until i cant stop.. n some kissing scene make me feel warm n shy.. Sometime recall bek i will feel enjoy n 爽到 !!
^^ v  haha... let us watch it together.. i suggest the couper may watch it together n have so memorable moment together.. So sweet !!  ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment