Me..

Me..

Welcome.. to my lonely world.. =.=''

Welcome.. knowing a lonely NIT..

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Relationship.. relationship..

Relationship.. relationship..
Relationship (情感) is very complicated and blur for me.. Sometime it bring me benefits.. bt sometime my life, my daily activities was lock by it - Relationship.
My daily activities followed to my mood.. And my mood sometime will affect by my relationship v frenz and my gurl frenz.. I was restrict by all my relationship almost a year le..

I want bek to my histories.. Live as MYSELF !!!
I cant be myself after have some new relationship in my new life of study at Batu Pahat..
I cant be myself.. 100% myself anymore.. in tis new life...
I have to care about others and worry about getting hurt by anyone which i only can trust 50% or 80%..
I will feel helpless and lonely when drop into a trap between being myself and full fill my frenz's
requirements.. Feel lonelyness after tat..
Sometime, My life have to continue n continue follow the steps of frenzs.. Cant be myself le...
I wanna bek to my histories and be myself..
I wanna be a robot which dun have feelings and repeat the same types of activities everyday..
I dun wan to change bcos of the world have change..
I wanna live as myself in my world..

I wanna.. i wanna...
BE MYSELF !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment