Me..

Me..

Welcome.. to my lonely world.. =.=''

Welcome.. knowing a lonely NIT..

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

One Year Reunion

Wahhh.... so big de watermelon..
so sweet so tasty, rite?!
Today go out v frenz to cerebrate 1 year reunion for my class..
Hav the dinner at "Wong Kok".. havthe '烧肉奶酪饭' n the hat chocolate..
after tat have the cake for reunion..

Take le a lot of photo there... some cute so handsome..
some say i am gentle.. ^^v
After tat go to play bowling.. Haha.. i am the champion..
I score 107 mark.. the highest.. 2nd is 97 only..
Haiz.. 9pm le.. wanna bek le..
I have a cup of lemon green tea at cool block at B.P. mall..
Have it v someone tat close to me.. n we have some secret action there..
So sweet !! ^o^ .. ^_^ ..
Bek dy.. play dota.. on F.B. .. Sleep..
Tis aredy a day.. do nothing meaningfull.. but happy and meaningful day..  ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment