Me..

Me..

Welcome.. to my lonely world.. =.=''

Welcome.. knowing a lonely NIT..

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Rainny day..

Watching the 海派甜心 till 4am.. so sleep until 1.30 pm.. Wasting time !!! 4 hours..
Sian.. in the 4 hours, i can do a lot of thg le lo.. but i think n i feel it is 值得的.

Wake up.. drying my cloth.. making breads for 'breakfast'.. n doing English brochure..  A meaningful afternoon.. but taking le a lot of time lo.. now is 6.15pm le lo.. It the time for dinner le..

Oohhh... CCTan going to B.P. mall v her n YC changing his wireless mouse..
Tinggal WKTan n me nia.. taking dinner at 天天来..

Bathing in the rainny day.. so cold n so 爽到 !!
Erm, i even naked the upper body while cutting my hair.. about 15 mins leh..
Cut my sty lo n cute hair until the rain stopped..
Tik Tak.. Tik Tak.. n the hair fall down make me itchy.. so ITCHY !!
Finally, my sty lo hair come out dy.. Waiting 2ml morning.. using the wax n shocking the girls..

Oohh.. my god.. my microsoft power point cant use le.. have to download again le..
Walau.. i need do homework de arr... @o@

No comments:

Post a Comment