Me..

Me..

Welcome.. to my lonely world.. =.=''

Welcome.. knowing a lonely NIT..

Monday, July 12, 2010

Dinner v gurls..

yahoo. today no assembly and late wake up.. late study oso..
 T.T  but i have wake up at 7am.. cos tat stupid brother borrow thg n din return.. the junior knock my door to take it !! Haiz..
i have to wake up n give it to him.. then continue to sleep..
After tat,tat gila brother rush into my room n wake up me..He said :"today de class start at 12pm...."
Wat Kao!! Then i have wake 2nd time le..
then sleep gok.. zzz...zzz.. Another brother rush in again to wake me up..SIAN !!
mujur last night i am good mood b4 sleep.. cos of sometime happy and excited..

Haha.. today i dinner v 3 junior gurl.. all can see la.. and got pretty de..
They have some fun v us n we (4 brothers) have a lot of joke v them..
We have a nice n wonderful dinner time..

After mandi then STUDY 1st..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment